Washington State Department of Health has published the infection rates – central lines and ventilator-associated pneumonia – for hospitals statewide on its Web site (Healtcare Associated Infections Program). The state’s new Web site was mandated by law in 2007. Twenty-six states, including Washington, now require hospitals to report infections that occur in their institutions. In widely varying degrees, most of those states make the data available to the public.
Washington State Dept of Health release infection rates for hospitals statewide
More from WashingtonMore posts in Washington »
- Consumers for Quality Care Washington Statewide Poll on Health Care Quality, Access and Affordability
- Report on Performance of Health Plans in Washington
- Greater Financial Transparency for Washington State’s Hospitals
- Washington Health Alliance Releases 15th Community Checkup Report
- Washington Health Alliance Releases Update on Quality of Health Care in Washington State