Washington State Department of Health has published the infection rates – central lines and ventilator-associated pneumonia – for hospitals statewide on its Web site (Healtcare Associated Infections Program). The state’s new Web site was mandated by law in 2007. Twenty-six states, including Washington, now require hospitals to report infections that occur in their institutions. In widely varying degrees, most of those states make the data available to the public.
Washington State Dept of Health release infection rates for hospitals statewide
More from WashingtonMore posts in Washington »
- Health Care Quality Paired With Total Cost in WA State
- Washington Health Alliance Releases New Total Cost of Health Care Details
- Washington Health Alliance’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Initiative Focus on Improving Behavioral Health for LGBTQ+ Community
- Release of Report on Quality of Health Care in Washington State
- Washington Health Alliance to Release Total Cost of Health Care Report