AHA News writes: Hospital patient satisfaction reached a new peak last year, according a new report from Press Ganey Associates. In October 2008, the company reported an unprecedented 1.5% jump in overall inpatient satisfaction and a 2% increase in the likelihood patients would recommend their hospital to family and friends. According to the company’s inpatient survey, patient satisfaction has steadily increased since 2003.
Report finds inpatient satisfaction continues to rise
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Report on Performance of Health Plans in Washington
- Commonwealth Fund: Health Care in the U.S. Compared to Other High-Income Countries
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule