AHA News writes: Hospital patient satisfaction reached a new peak last year, according a new report from Press Ganey Associates. In October 2008, the company reported an unprecedented 1.5% jump in overall inpatient satisfaction and a 2% increase in the likelihood patients would recommend their hospital to family and friends. According to the company’s inpatient survey, patient satisfaction has steadily increased since 2003.
Report finds inpatient satisfaction continues to rise
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Rates of Adverse Events in Hospitalized Patients After Summer-Time Resident Changeover in the United States: Is There a July Effect?
- HCCI Report Finds Birthing People in the U.S. Pay Nearly $2,000 Out-of-Pocket to Have a Baby
- Healthgrades Announces 2022 State Hospitals Rankings List
- Fraser Institute: Annual Comparison of International Health Care Systems
- Report on Performance of Health Plans in Washington