AHA News writes: Hospital patient satisfaction reached a new peak last year, according a new report from Press Ganey Associates. In October 2008, the company reported an unprecedented 1.5% jump in overall inpatient satisfaction and a 2% increase in the likelihood patients would recommend their hospital to family and friends. According to the company’s inpatient survey, patient satisfaction has steadily increased since 2003.
Report finds inpatient satisfaction continues to rise
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns
- Calls for Medical Devices Registry in UK to Reduce Risk of Patient Harm
- Research Finds 4 in 10 patients Harmed by Medical Errors, Many Preventable, in Primary and Outpatient Settings
- Out of Network CO APCD Data Now Available