Research firm – Data Advantage – has released its 2009-2010 Hospital Value Index, which named a group of 75 hospitals as offering the highest quality of care in the U.S. The Index includes data on hospital quality, affordability, efficiency and patient satisfaction. To examine hospital performance, the research firm used publicly-available CMS and AHRQ data for over 4,500 facilities, taking into account patient safety indicators, 30-day mortality scores and readmissions to examine hospital performance.
National study names 75 hospitals as 'Best in Value'
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- New Study Compares Prices and Price Transparency Among Top-Ranked Hospitals and Close Competitors
- New Study: No Surprises Act Prevented Over Two Million Potential Surprise Bills for Insured Americans
- Leapfrog Group Call to Action: Don’t Let CMS Suppress Data on 25,000 Deaths a Year in Hospitals
- HCCI 2020 Health Care Cost and Utilization Report
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement