Research firm – Data Advantage – has released its 2009-2010 Hospital Value Index, which named a group of 75 hospitals as offering the highest quality of care in the U.S. The Index includes data on hospital quality, affordability, efficiency and patient satisfaction. To examine hospital performance, the research firm used publicly-available CMS and AHRQ data for over 4,500 facilities, taking into account patient safety indicators, 30-day mortality scores and readmissions to examine hospital performance.
National study names 75 hospitals as 'Best in Value'
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Oklahoma House of Reps Passes Bill for Greater Health Care Price Transparency
- AHRQ Stats: Hospitalization for Cancer
- Study Finds Employer-Provider Direct Payment Program Associated With Lower Episode Costs
- Study Finds National Heart Failure Hospitalizations Increased From 2014 Onwards
- Consumer Survey Reveals Worries About Rising Health Care Costs