Beginning in June 2010, Hospital Compare will start reporting certain outpatient quality measures, according to the 2010 outpatient prospective payment system final rule. The Hospital Outpatient Quality Data Reporting Program – which has been in operation for 2 years – in which hospitals voluntarily submit data on 11 measures of outpatient treatment. Hospitals will continue to report on those 11 measures, and the CMS is implementing a validation requirement to ensure that the chart-abstracted data are being reported accurately.
Hospital Compare to report certain outpatient quality measures in 2010
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Leapfrog Announces 2022 Top Hospital and Top ASC Recipients
- New HCUP Statistical Brief: Racial and Ethnic Differences in Emergency Department Visits Related to Substance Use Disorders, 2019
- AHA Issue Brief Highlights Issue of Patients Facing Delays in Timely Discharges
- AHRQ Stats: Cost Barriers to Care Access
- U.S. News & World Report Reveals the 2022-2023 Best Hospitals for Maternity Care