Beginning in June 2010, Hospital Compare will start reporting certain outpatient quality measures, according to the 2010 outpatient prospective payment system final rule. The Hospital Outpatient Quality Data Reporting Program – which has been in operation for 2 years – in which hospitals voluntarily submit data on 11 measures of outpatient treatment. Hospitals will continue to report on those 11 measures, and the CMS is implementing a validation requirement to ensure that the chart-abstracted data are being reported accurately.
Hospital Compare to report certain outpatient quality measures in 2010
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CMS-1754-F Final Rule for Changes to Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1748-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1746-F: Final Rule for FY 2022 Skilled Nursing Facility Quality Reporting Program
- Report Finds Declining Volume in Pediatric, Maternal and Newborn Departments in U.S Health Systems, Uptake in Pediatric ICU Visits
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)