The most recent quarterly data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services have been added to WhyNotTheBest.org, including performance reports on the Hospital Quality Alliance measures, which gauge how often hospitals delivered recommended care processes for the following conditions: heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care improvement (25 measures in all). In addition, updated performance reports have been added for the 10 measures from the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS).
New Performance Data on WhyNotTheBest.org
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- AHRQ HCUP 2020 Nationwide Readmissions Database (NRD) and NRD Cost-to-Charge Ratio (NRD CCR) Files Released
- NQF Updates Roadmap Designed to Amplify Patient Voice in Digital Healthcare Quality Measures
- CIVHC: Post-Pandemic Telehealth Visits Remain High With Majority of Visits for Mental Health
- New HCUP Statistical Brief: Hospital Stays Among Children
- Tenth PX Pulse Report: Consumer Perspectives on Patient Experience in the U.S.