The most recent quarterly data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services have been added to WhyNotTheBest.org, including performance reports on the Hospital Quality Alliance measures, which gauge how often hospitals delivered recommended care processes for the following conditions: heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care improvement (25 measures in all). In addition, updated performance reports have been added for the 10 measures from the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS).
New Performance Data on WhyNotTheBest.org
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- NQF Begins Accepting Public Comments to Review Quality Measures Used in Federal Programs
- Cancer Death Rates Among Black People Declined Over Time, Remains Higher Than Other Racial and Ethnic Groups
- U.S. News rates Senior Living Communities
- New FAIR Health Study Reports 76 Percent of Patients Diagnosed with Post-COVID Conditions Had Never Been Hospitalized for COVID-19
- HCCI Analysis Finds Price of Childbirth in the U.S. Tops $13,000 in 2020