The most recent quarterly data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services have been added to WhyNotTheBest.org, including performance reports on the Hospital Quality Alliance measures, which gauge how often hospitals delivered recommended care processes for the following conditions: heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care improvement (25 measures in all). In addition, updated performance reports have been added for the 10 measures from the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS).
New Performance Data on WhyNotTheBest.org
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- U.S News Announces Changes to their Physician Survey
- Study Finds Significant Racial Disparities in Pediatric Mental Health Rehospitalizations
- Yelp Star Ratings on Health Care Facilities May Reveal County-Level Death Rate Disparities
- Healthgrades Releases 2022 Analysis of Top Hospitals for Specialty Care and Specialty Excellence Report
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Maps Showing State-by-State COVID-19 Hospitalization and Treatment Costs