HealthGrades has released The Twelfth Annual HealthGrades Hospital Quality in America Study which examined nearly 40 million Medicare hospitalization records for the years 2006, 2007 and 2008. The study looks at trends in mortality and complication rates and also provides the foundation for HealthGrades’ quality ratings of procedures and diagnoses at each individual hospital.
HealthGrades study finds hospital mortality rates improving
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Quarterly Home Health Data Refresh on Care Compare
- Hospital Quality Data Refresh on Medicare Care Compare Website
- AHRQ Stats: Costliest Hospital Stays
- Report: Only 5% of Hospitals Fully Compliant With Price Transparency Rule
- Report Finds Black Patients Experience Higher Rates of Adverse Safety Events Than White Patients at Same Hospital