HealthGrades has released The Twelfth Annual HealthGrades Hospital Quality in America Study which examined nearly 40 million Medicare hospitalization records for the years 2006, 2007 and 2008. The study looks at trends in mortality and complication rates and also provides the foundation for HealthGrades’ quality ratings of procedures and diagnoses at each individual hospital.
HealthGrades study finds hospital mortality rates improving
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- AHRQ Stats: Most and Least Likely Groups To Have Health Insurance
- Money/The Leapfrog Group Best Hospitals for Pediatrics
- Study Finds Non Profile and Government Hospitals Have Higher Commercially Negotiated Prices for Brain MRI Than For-Profit Hospitals
- Study Found Pregnancy-Related Deaths Spiked for Second Consecutive Year During COVID-19
- Rand/MedStar Health Research Highlights Ongoing Challenges Black People Face in Receiving Quality Health Care