HealthGrades has released The Twelfth Annual HealthGrades Hospital Quality in America Study which examined nearly 40 million Medicare hospitalization records for the years 2006, 2007 and 2008. The study looks at trends in mortality and complication rates and also provides the foundation for HealthGrades’ quality ratings of procedures and diagnoses at each individual hospital.
HealthGrades study finds hospital mortality rates improving
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- AHRQ Stats: Nursing Home and Health System Affiliations
- Medicare Cuts Payment to 774 Hospitals Over Patient Complications
- No Hospice Data Refresh on Medicare Care Compare Until November 2021
- Report Finds Colorado Hospitals Charge More, Have Higher Costs and Report Higher Profit Margins Than Any Other State
- Non-COVID-19 Related Hospital Admissions Dropped Last Fall, Especially in Midwest