HealthGrades has released The Twelfth Annual HealthGrades Hospital Quality in America Study which examined nearly 40 million Medicare hospitalization records for the years 2006, 2007 and 2008. The study looks at trends in mortality and complication rates and also provides the foundation for HealthGrades’ quality ratings of procedures and diagnoses at each individual hospital.
HealthGrades study finds hospital mortality rates improving
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- New Commonwealth Fund Data Brief Presents Findings from the Biennial Health Insurance Survey
- September 2022 Data Refresh on LTCH Compare & IRF Compare
- Survey of Residents of Vermont About Health Care Quality, Access
- AHRQ Study Shows Electronic Health Record Data Can Identify People Who Are Frail
- NQF Completes Review of 32 Quality Measures to Consider Removing From Federal Health Programs