Pennsylvania Health Care Cost Containment Council has released the 2008 Hospital Performance Report. This report covers 49 treatments and surgical procedures provided by Pennsylvania’s general acute care hospitals along with patient outcome results such as mortality, readmission, and length of stay data, as well as hospital charges. Thirty-one treatment categories are included in the PDF version with an additional 18 in the interactive model.
PHC4 releases it's 2008 Hospital Performance Report
More from PennsylvaniaMore posts in Pennsylvania »
- Pennsylvania Consumer Healthcare Experience State Survey Reveals Residents’ Concern About Affording High Drug Costs
- Price Comparison for Hospitals in Philadelphia Still Proving Difficult Even Though Hospitals Now Disclose Prices For Care
- Survey Finds PA Residents Struggling with Health Care Costs
- PHC4 Releases Annual Report on PA Hospital Performance
- PHC4 Releases Research Brief on Potentially Preventable Hospitalizations