Pennsylvania Health Care Cost Containment Council released the Cardiac Surgery in Pennsylvania 2006-2007 report. the report examines the results of approximately 32,000 coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) and/or valve surgeries performed in Pennsylvania in 2006 and 2007. Surgeon outcomes are based on two years of combined data, 2006 and 2007, which increased the volume of cases per surgeon and resulted in a more robust analysis. Hospital outcomes are reported for the combined 2006 and 2007 data and for 2007 data only.
PHC4 releases Cardiac Surgery in Pennsylvania 2006-07 report
More from PennsylvaniaMore posts in Pennsylvania »
- Pennsylvania Consumer Healthcare Experience State Survey Reveals Residents’ Concern About Affording High Drug Costs
- Price Comparison for Hospitals in Philadelphia Still Proving Difficult Even Though Hospitals Now Disclose Prices For Care
- Survey Finds PA Residents Struggling with Health Care Costs
- PHC4 Releases Annual Report on PA Hospital Performance
- PHC4 Releases Research Brief on Potentially Preventable Hospitalizations