IPRO and Bridges to Excellence (BtE) have released a fifth Care Link module on the IPRO eServices Clinical Data Portal (http://pao.ipro.org). The newest care link allows practices to apply for recognition of outstanding care for patients with Coronary Artery Disease. Existing modules include Diabetes, Cardiac, Hypertension, and Congestive Heart Failure Care Links. For more information, visit http://pao.ipro.org.
IPRO/BtE release 5th Care Link module on IPRO eServices Clincal Data Portal
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Newsweek’s World’s Best Specialized Hospitals 2023
- Patient Satisfaction With Quality of Care at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Study Finds Nursing Homes Underreport Patient Safety Events, Pressure Ulcers
- Study Finds No Decline in Outcomes for Stroke Patients in VA Health System During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement