IPRO and Bridges to Excellence (BtE) have released a fifth Care Link module on the IPRO eServices Clinical Data Portal (http://pao.ipro.org). The newest care link allows practices to apply for recognition of outstanding care for patients with Coronary Artery Disease. Existing modules include Diabetes, Cardiac, Hypertension, and Congestive Heart Failure Care Links. For more information, visit http://pao.ipro.org.
IPRO/BtE release 5th Care Link module on IPRO eServices Clincal Data Portal
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Report on Performance of Health Plans in Washington
- Commonwealth Fund: Health Care in the U.S. Compared to Other High-Income Countries
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule