IPRO and Bridges to Excellence (BtE) have released a fifth Care Link module on the IPRO eServices Clinical Data Portal (http://pao.ipro.org). The newest care link allows practices to apply for recognition of outstanding care for patients with Coronary Artery Disease. Existing modules include Diabetes, Cardiac, Hypertension, and Congestive Heart Failure Care Links. For more information, visit http://pao.ipro.org.
IPRO/BtE release 5th Care Link module on IPRO eServices Clincal Data Portal
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns
- Calls for Medical Devices Registry in UK to Reduce Risk of Patient Harm