IPRO and Bridges to Excellence (BtE) have released two new Care Link modules on the IPRO eServices Clinical Data Portal (CDP). On the forefront of the pay for performance movement, IPRO’s Clinical Data Portal allows physicians to directly and securely submit their data for scoring and recognition over the Internet. The CDP now offers four modules including the new Hypertension and Congestive Heart Failure Care Links, which were launched on Tuesday, and the existing Diabetes and Cardiac Care Link programs.
IPRO/BtE release Hypertension and CHF Care Link modules on the IPRO eServices Clinical Data Portal
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Report on Performance of Health Plans in Washington
- Commonwealth Fund: Health Care in the U.S. Compared to Other High-Income Countries
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule