IPRO and Bridges to Excellence (BtE) have released two new Care Link modules on the IPRO eServices Clinical Data Portal (CDP). On the forefront of the pay for performance movement, IPRO’s Clinical Data Portal allows physicians to directly and securely submit their data for scoring and recognition over the Internet. The CDP now offers four modules including the new Hypertension and Congestive Heart Failure Care Links, which were launched on Tuesday, and the existing Diabetes and Cardiac Care Link programs.
IPRO/BtE release Hypertension and CHF Care Link modules on the IPRO eServices Clinical Data Portal
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Newsweek’s World’s Best Specialized Hospitals 2023
- Patient Satisfaction With Quality of Care at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Study Finds Nursing Homes Underreport Patient Safety Events, Pressure Ulcers
- Study Finds No Decline in Outcomes for Stroke Patients in VA Health System During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement