The Fraser Institute released The Hospital Report Card: Alberta 2009, which measures the performance of all 102 acute-care hospitals in Alberta across 39 indicators of in-patient quality and patient safety based on data from 2002 to 2007. However, the Alberta government does not allow the institute to name the hospitals involved.
Fraser Institute releases performance data on hospitals in Alberta, Canada
More from CanadaMore posts in Canada »
- Patient Experience Survey & Measurement Resource
- Access to Palliative Care Data in Canada
- Manitoba Becomes First Canadian Province to Collect Race-Based Patient Data in Drive for Equitable Health Care
- FOCUS on Healthcare: Emergency Department Data Updated
- CIHI Report Finds Longer Wait Time for Hip & Knee Placement