The Fraser Institute released The Hospital Report Card: Alberta 2009, which measures the performance of all 102 acute-care hospitals in Alberta across 39 indicators of in-patient quality and patient safety based on data from 2002 to 2007. However, the Alberta government does not allow the institute to name the hospitals involved.
Fraser Institute releases performance data on hospitals in Alberta, Canada
More from CanadaMore posts in Canada »
- CIHI: Updated Data on Hospital Stays, Inpatient Surgeries in Canada
- Canada: COVID-19 Hospitalization and Emergency Department Statistics
- Primary Healthcare Panel Reports on Physician Performance in Quality of Care in Alberta
- Newsweek releases 3rd Annual World’s Best Hospitals 2021 List
- Canada: New Data on Access to Mental Health and Addictions Services and to Home and Community care