The Fraser Institute released The Hospital Report Card: Alberta 2009, which measures the performance of all 102 acute-care hospitals in Alberta across 39 indicators of in-patient quality and patient safety based on data from 2002 to 2007. However, the Alberta government does not allow the institute to name the hospitals involved.
Fraser Institute releases performance data on hospitals in Alberta, Canada
More from CanadaMore posts in Canada »
- CIHI Data Release: Wait Times for Priority Procedures in Canada
- CIHI: COVID-19 hospitalization and emergency department statistics
- Report Finds 1 in 10 Canadians Wait 4 months or More Before Receiving Community Mental Health Counselling
- CIHI: Updated Data on Hospital Stays, Inpatient Surgeries in Canada
- Canada: COVID-19 Hospitalization and Emergency Department Statistics