Mortality rates and complaint levels for every hospital in England were recently published by the UK Government for the first time on the NHS Choices Website. Consumers can compare mortality rates of NHS trusts across the UK. NHS trusts are also required to report levels of complaints from patients, and health authorities will hold regular “clinical risk summits” to assess threats to patient safety.
UK: NHS publishes hospital mortality rates and complaint levels
More from EuropeMore posts in Europe »
- Health Foundation Research Shows Slowdown in Number of Patients Discharged from Hospital
- Maternity Survey Results Finds Experiences of Care in England Deteriorated in Last 5 Years
- New PHIN Data Release for UK Private Elective Care
- Private Healthcare Information Network Release Annual Report 21-22
- 2022 Edition of Health in Ireland Key Trends Report Released by Department of Health