Mortality rates and complaint levels for every hospital in England were recently published by the UK Government for the first time on the NHS Choices Website. Consumers can compare mortality rates of NHS trusts across the UK. NHS trusts are also required to report levels of complaints from patients, and health authorities will hold regular “clinical risk summits” to assess threats to patient safety.
UK: NHS publishes hospital mortality rates and complaint levels
More from EuropeMore posts in Europe »
- UK: Hospitals Announced for National ‘Whole-Practice’ Data Pilots
- Hospital Quality and Infection Data Updated on PHIN Website
- Latest PHIN Data on Private Healthcare Activity in UK
- Significant Reduction in Hospital Discharges and Surgical Care in Ireland Over Past Year
- National Survey Finds Geographical Disparity in Access to Postnatal GP Care for Women in Ireland