The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment has released a report detailing the rate of acquired infections at long-term acute care hospitals. This information is now required to be released to the public due to the passage of the ‘Colorado Hospital Acquired Infections Disclosure Act of 2006′ (House Bill 06-1045). The full report is available online at www.colorado.gov/cdphe.
Colorado DPHE releases hospital acquired infections report
More from ColoradoMore posts in Colorado »
- Telehealth Services Utilization in Colorado
- Report Finds Colorado Hospitals Charge More, Have Higher Costs and Report Higher Profit Margins Than Any Other State
- CO APCD Data In Action, New Data Available
- APCD Data Highlights Use of Telehealth Services in Colorado
- New Telehealth Analysis Shows Visits in Colorado Were on the Rise Pre-COVID