The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment has released a report detailing the rate of acquired infections at long-term acute care hospitals. This information is now required to be released to the public due to the passage of the ‘Colorado Hospital Acquired Infections Disclosure Act of 2006′ (House Bill 06-1045). The full report is available online at www.colorado.gov/cdphe.
Colorado DPHE releases hospital acquired infections report
More from ColoradoMore posts in Colorado »
- Stats: Emergency Department Use in Colorado for Mental Health and Potential Self-Harm
- CIVHC: Social Needs Codes in the CO APCD
- New Provider Payment Tool Increases Health Care Transparency in Colorado
- CIVHC Release Analysis of Long COVID in Colorado
- Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing Releases Hospital Transparency Reports