The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment has released a report detailing the rate of acquired infections at long-term acute care hospitals. This information is now required to be released to the public due to the passage of the ‘Colorado Hospital Acquired Infections Disclosure Act of 2006′ (House Bill 06-1045). The full report is available online at www.colorado.gov/cdphe.
Colorado DPHE releases hospital acquired infections report
More from ColoradoMore posts in Colorado »
- Colorado Legislation on Health Care Billing, Price Transparency Move Forward
- CIVHC Data Dive: Pediatric Care in Colorado
- State of Reform: Colorado Bills Propose Reforms to Health Care Billing and Payment
- Drug Rebates for High Cost Prescription Drugs Continue to Rise in Colorado
- Coloradans Received Over One Million Low Value Care Services in 2020