The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment has released a report detailing the rate of acquired infections at long-term acute care hospitals. This information is now required to be released to the public due to the passage of the ‘Colorado Hospital Acquired Infections Disclosure Act of 2006′ (House Bill 06-1045). The full report is available online at www.colorado.gov/cdphe.
Colorado DPHE releases hospital acquired infections report
More from ColoradoMore posts in Colorado »
- Report Finds Colorado Hospitals have Highest Profit Margins in Country, Translating to Increased Prices for Payers, Patients
- Drug Rebates Impact Rising Prescription Drug Spending and Continue to Increase for High Cost Drugs Like Brand and Specialty
- Data to Drive Decisions: Efforts to Transform the Way Care Is Delivered and Paid for in Colorado: Medicare Reference Based Pricing and Data to Support Employer Alliances
- CIVHC Report Highlights The Cost of Low Value Healthcare in Colorado
- CO APCD Race and Ethnicity Data