Massachusetts Health Quality Partners (MHQP) today released the organization’s fifth annual Quality Insights: Clinical Quality in Primary Care report, comparing the performance of 150 medical groups across the state. Consumers can compare how well medical groups perform in meeting national standards for providing preventive care, helping patients manage chronic conditions such as diabetes, and avoiding the overuse of certain medications and tests.
Massachusetts Health Quality Partners Issues 2009 Report on Quality of Care
More from MassachusettsMore posts in Massachusetts »
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)
- CHIA Releases Quarterly Hospital & Health System Financial Performance Report
- Financial and Human Cost of Medical Errors – New Report
- Reduction of 30-day Readmission Among High-Risk ACO Patients Through Community Health Worker Support, Study Finds
- Health Care Comparative Statistics: Massachusetts and the United States