Massachusetts Health Quality Partners (MHQP) today released the organization’s fifth annual Quality Insights: Clinical Quality in Primary Care report, comparing the performance of 150 medical groups across the state. Consumers can compare how well medical groups perform in meeting national standards for providing preventive care, helping patients manage chronic conditions such as diabetes, and avoiding the overuse of certain medications and tests.
Massachusetts Health Quality Partners Issues 2009 Report on Quality of Care
More from MassachusettsMore posts in Massachusetts »
- Massachusetts Legislation Takes a Stand on Surprise Medical Billing
- New State and Federal Laws Working to Address Out-of-Network Billing in Massachusetts.
- CHIA Releases New Monthly Hospital & Health System Financial Performance Report
- Homeless Patients More Likely to be Readmitted to Hospital Within 30 days
- CHIA Releases A Focus on Provider Quality: Selected Clinical Measures, 2018