Massachusetts Health Quality Partners (MHQP) today released the organization’s fifth annual Quality Insights: Clinical Quality in Primary Care report, comparing the performance of 150 medical groups across the state. Consumers can compare how well medical groups perform in meeting national standards for providing preventive care, helping patients manage chronic conditions such as diabetes, and avoiding the overuse of certain medications and tests.
Massachusetts Health Quality Partners Issues 2009 Report on Quality of Care
More from MassachusettsMore posts in Massachusetts »
- CHIA Release Annual Report on Performance of MA Health Care System
- Results from the 2021 Massachusetts Health Insurance Survey
- Addition of Lown Institute Data on Civic, Care Leadership Measures to Spotlight Business Analytics Tool
- Release of Annual Report on the Performance of the Massachusetts Health Care System
- Health Insurance Coverage and Care in Massachusetts