Virginia Health Information (VHI) released its annual Cardiac Care Report (www.vhi.org), with quality comparisons among all Virginia hospitals on common heart health care conditions and procedures. The report displays three years of mortality and readmission rates for each of the 86 Virginia hospitals. Virginia hospitals reduced overall death rates of patients hospitalized for medical and surgical heart (cardiac) care. Hospital readmission rates for heart patients also dropped.
Virginia Health Information releases annual Cardiac Care Report
More from VirginiaMore posts in Virginia »
- New Prescription Drug Pricing transparency report released by Virginia Health Information
- Hospital Price Transparency Bill Introduced in Virginia General Assembly
- Virginia Health Information Publishes 2021 Industry Report: Comparing the Performance of Virginia’s Healthcare Providers
- Virginia Hospitals: Charity Care Dashboard
- Virginia Health Information’s Potentially Avoidable Emergency Department Visits