Virginia Health Information (VHI) released its annual Cardiac Care Report (www.vhi.org), with quality comparisons among all Virginia hospitals on common heart health care conditions and procedures. The report displays three years of mortality and readmission rates for each of the 86 Virginia hospitals. Virginia hospitals reduced overall death rates of patients hospitalized for medical and surgical heart (cardiac) care. Hospital readmission rates for heart patients also dropped.
Virginia Health Information releases annual Cardiac Care Report
More from VirginiaMore posts in Virginia »
- Prescription Drug Price Transparency Bill Moves Closer to Law
- VHI Publishes Annual Cardiac Care Report: Virginia Readmission Rates Fall for 5th Year in a Row
- Virginia Health Information Launches Interactive Dashboard Comparing Hospital Quality Data
- VHI Releases 2020 Healthcare Pricing Transparency Report
- VCHI to Partner with Leading Experts to Advance Primary Care Measures That Matter