Virginia Health Information (VHI) released its annual Cardiac Care Report (www.vhi.org), with quality comparisons among all Virginia hospitals on common heart health care conditions and procedures. The report displays three years of mortality and readmission rates for each of the 86 Virginia hospitals. Virginia hospitals reduced overall death rates of patients hospitalized for medical and surgical heart (cardiac) care. Hospital readmission rates for heart patients also dropped.
Virginia Health Information releases annual Cardiac Care Report
More from VirginiaMore posts in Virginia »
- Virginia Health Information Publishes HMO Cost and Quality Report
- Virginia Health Information Releases 2021 AHRQ QI Report
- Virginia Health Information Publishes 2020 Patient Level Data for Quarter 2: First Release of Hospital Discharge Data that Includes CDC’s COVID-19 Diagnosis Code
- VHI Publishes 2020 Industry Report: Comparing the Performance of Virginia’s Healthcare Providers
- Prescription Drug Price Transparency Bill Moves Closer to Law