The North Carolina Division of Health Service Regulation has launched a four-star online rating system for adult care homes (www.ncdhhs.gov/dhsr/acls/star/search.asp). The Web site includes ratings for about 60 of the state’s more than 1,200 family care homes and assisted living centers. Star ratings will be updated on the site on monthly basis as each month’s facility inspections are completed. The ratings include violations since Jan. 1, as well as centers’ performance on minimum standards of staffing, security, training, sanitation, medication dispensing and other measures.
North Carolina DHSR launches online rating system for adult care homes
More from North CarolinaMore posts in North Carolina »
- North Carolina Moves Towards Greater Transparency in State Health Plan Data
- Research Collaborative Releases Major New Collection of North Carolina Health Care Spending Data
- North Carolina Moving From Traditional Fee-For-Service Model to Payment Based on Health Outcomes
- Status of Women in NC Health & Wellness Report Released
- BCBS NC Launches Price Shopping Tool