The Massachusetts Department of Public Health’s (DPH) Bureau of Health Care Safety and Quality has released two reports, the first details mortality rates for adults undergoing cardiac bypass surgery, and the second documents mortality rates following patients who have undergone treatment to clear a blocked coronary artery. These reports, covering procedures performed during 2007, find that the risk of dying in the immediate aftermath of such procedures has decreased significantly over the past five years.
MA releases reports on mortality rates for PCI and CABG
More from MassachusettsMore posts in Massachusetts »
- Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – June 2021)
- CHIA Releases Latest Quality of Care in Commonwealth Interactive Dashboard
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)
- CHIA Releases Quarterly Hospital & Health System Financial Performance Report
- Financial and Human Cost of Medical Errors – New Report