The Wall Street Journal writes that in 2008, health Web sites drew about 72 million unique visitors, up 14% from a year earlier, according to comScore Inc., an online-marketing research firm that tracks some 200 such sites. Such strong growth comes as sites increasingly focus on some of today’s leading consumer health concerns, including prescription-drug safety, quality of care, and the ability to network with other patients facing similar health problems.
What's New (Or Improved) In Health Sites
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Utah Health Plan Performance Reports
- Utah Healthcare Facility Database – Hospitals
- Report Finds Wide Variation in Prices for Childbirth Across and Within NYC Boroughs
- Performance of U.S News Honor Roll Hospitals in Latest CMS Hospital Quality Star Ratings
- Greater Financial Transparency for Washington State’s Hospitals