The latest data update to the New York State Hospitals Profile Web site (hospitals.nyhealth.gov), which included updates to quality and inspection data, was published today.
Hospital quality measures reported are for time-period April 1, 2007, to March 31, 2008.
Also included in this data update were:
- Hospital surveillance data updated to report citations and complaints from January 1, 2005 through March 31, 2008, and enforcement actions from January 2002 to date.
- Number of procedures performed from July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2008.
- Hospital and extension clinic and available services information.
- Maternity information to calendary year 2007 for upstate hospitals.
- Hospital details, medical school affiliations and system affiliations.