Modern Healthcare reports The Joint Commission has begun posting the results of patient-satisfaction surveys and 30-day mortality rates for heart attack, heart failure and pneumonia on the organization’s Web site (qualitycheck.org).
Joint Commission posts patient-satisfaction, mortality data
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Study Finds Over 1 in 7 Cases of Severe Maternal Morbidity Not Identified Until Post Hospital Discharge Following Delivery
- Newsweek releases 3rd Annual World’s Best Hospitals 2021 List
- Study Finds Wide Variation in Prices Consumers Pay For Hospital Services in North Dakota
- Oklahoma House of Reps Passes Bill for Greater Health Care Price Transparency
- AHRQ Stats: Hospitalization for Cancer