AHA News: Critical access hospitals and other hospitals previously not able to submit quality of care data under the hospital outpatient quality data reporting program will be allowed to do so voluntarily beginning with patient encounters in first-quarter 2009, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services announced. These hospitals can register to participate in the program by completing and submitting a Notice of Participation before Jan. 31, 2009. Earlier this year, CMS granted AHA’s request to let CAHs participate in outpatient quality reporting because of their commitment to public transparency and quality improvement.
CMS allows all hospitals to participate in outpatient quality reporting
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – June 2021)
- Study Finds Medicare Advantage and Traditional Medicare Beneficiaries Have Comparable Health Care Experiences
- New Analysis Finds Southern States Have Lowest Insurance Coverage
- Antibiotics for Respiratory Conditions: NCQA Release Newly Revised Measure
- 2019 Health Care Cost and Utilization Report Released