AHA News:The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has updated its Health Care Consumer Initiatives Web site (www.cms.hhs.gov/HealthCareConInit/) to include calendar year 2007 data on average Medicare payments made for common and elective procedures and services provided by physicians. Ambulatory surgical center payment information was updated on Aug. 22, and CMS expects to update the hospital outpatient department payment information later this fall. Hospital inpatient department payment information can be found on the Hospital Compare (www.hospitalcompare.hhs.gov) Web site.
CMS updates physician payment data for consumers
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns
- Calls for Medical Devices Registry in UK to Reduce Risk of Patient Harm
- Research Finds 4 in 10 patients Harmed by Medical Errors, Many Preventable, in Primary and Outpatient Settings
- Out of Network CO APCD Data Now Available