AHA News:The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has updated its Health Care Consumer Initiatives Web site (www.cms.hhs.gov/HealthCareConInit/) to include calendar year 2007 data on average Medicare payments made for common and elective procedures and services provided by physicians. Ambulatory surgical center payment information was updated on Aug. 22, and CMS expects to update the hospital outpatient department payment information later this fall. Hospital inpatient department payment information can be found on the Hospital Compare (www.hospitalcompare.hhs.gov) Web site.
CMS updates physician payment data for consumers
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Newsweek’s World’s Best Specialized Hospitals 2023
- Patient Satisfaction With Quality of Care at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Study Finds Nursing Homes Underreport Patient Safety Events, Pressure Ulcers
- Study Finds No Decline in Outcomes for Stroke Patients in VA Health System During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement