iHealthBeat article reviews arguments for and against physician rating Web sites. The article finds such Web sites can empower physicians, but anonymous postings on the sites could seriously hurt physician practices.
Physician Rating Web Sites Draw Praise, Criticism From Industry
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement
- Rates of Adverse Events in Hospitalized Patients After Summer-Time Resident Changeover in the United States: Is There a July Effect?
- HCCI Report Finds Birthing People in the U.S. Pay Nearly $2,000 Out-of-Pocket to Have a Baby
- Healthgrades Announces 2022 State Hospitals Rankings List
- Fraser Institute: Annual Comparison of International Health Care Systems