iHealthBeat article reviews arguments for and against physician rating Web sites. The article finds such Web sites can empower physicians, but anonymous postings on the sites could seriously hurt physician practices.
Physician Rating Web Sites Draw Praise, Criticism From Industry
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns
- Calls for Medical Devices Registry in UK to Reduce Risk of Patient Harm
- Research Finds 4 in 10 patients Harmed by Medical Errors, Many Preventable, in Primary and Outpatient Settings