AHA News: The Wisconsin Association of Health Plans are currently implementing plans to allow health plan enrollees have out-of-pocket cost estimates available.
Beginning September 1st, enrollees can request an estimate of out-of-pocket costs before receiving services.
Health Plans Under Association
- Abri Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Children’s Community Health Plan
- Dean Health Plan
- Group Health Cooperative of Eau Claire
- Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan
- Health Tradition Health Plan
- Humana, Inc.
- Managed Health Services
- MercyCare Health Plans
- Network Health Plan
- Physicians Plus Insurance Corp.
- Security Health Plan
- UnitedHealthcare of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Unity Health Plans Insurance Corp.
Wisconsin Press Release:
Health Plans Pledge to Make Health Care Costs More Transparent