iHealthBeat has this story: Recently, health care web sites have seen an increase in the number of hits. More interactive features are being developed providing reliable resources for medical information. Consumers are advised not to consider the information on a site to be a substitute for professional medical advice; however it provides useful tools and resources to assist patients.
Health Web Sites See Spike in Use as Quality, Reliability Increase
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Money/The Leapfrog Group Best Hospitals for Pediatrics
- Study Finds Non Profile and Government Hospitals Have Higher Commercially Negotiated Prices for Brain MRI Than For-Profit Hospitals
- Study Found Pregnancy-Related Deaths Spiked for Second Consecutive Year During COVID-19
- Rand/MedStar Health Research Highlights Ongoing Challenges Black People Face in Receiving Quality Health Care
- Study Finds Adverse Events in Nearly 1 in 4 Hospital Admissions