iHealthBeat has this story: Recently, health care web sites have seen an increase in the number of hits. More interactive features are being developed providing reliable resources for medical information. Consumers are advised not to consider the information on a site to be a substitute for professional medical advice; however it provides useful tools and resources to assist patients.
Health Web Sites See Spike in Use as Quality, Reliability Increase
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- MoneyRates Releases Best States for Healthcare 2021 Ranking
- Joint Commission To Begin Public Reporting of Perinatal Care Measures in January 2021
- Oregon Moves Towards Curbing Health Care Costs Via Legislature
- New State and Federal Laws Working to Address Out-of-Network Billing in Massachusetts.
- Hospitals to Report Covid-19 Vaccination Data