iHealthBeat has this story: Recently, health care web sites have seen an increase in the number of hits. More interactive features are being developed providing reliable resources for medical information. Consumers are advised not to consider the information on a site to be a substitute for professional medical advice; however it provides useful tools and resources to assist patients.
Health Web Sites See Spike in Use as Quality, Reliability Increase
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- AHRQ HCUP 2020 Nationwide Readmissions Database (NRD) and NRD Cost-to-Charge Ratio (NRD CCR) Files Released
- NQF Updates Roadmap Designed to Amplify Patient Voice in Digital Healthcare Quality Measures
- CIVHC: Post-Pandemic Telehealth Visits Remain High With Majority of Visits for Mental Health
- New HCUP Statistical Brief: Hospital Stays Among Children
- Tenth PX Pulse Report: Consumer Perspectives on Patient Experience in the U.S.