iHealthBeat has this story: Recently, health care web sites have seen an increase in the number of hits. More interactive features are being developed providing reliable resources for medical information. Consumers are advised not to consider the information on a site to be a substitute for professional medical advice; however it provides useful tools and resources to assist patients.
Health Web Sites See Spike in Use as Quality, Reliability Increase
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CMS-1754-F Final Rule for Changes to Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1748-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1746-F: Final Rule for FY 2022 Skilled Nursing Facility Quality Reporting Program
- Report Finds Declining Volume in Pediatric, Maternal and Newborn Departments in U.S Health Systems, Uptake in Pediatric ICU Visits
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)