Hanh Kim Quach at the California Progress Report notes that AB 2967 passed the Assembly and has been sent to Senate. The bill would create the California Health Care Cost and Quality Transparency Committee and would begin a comprehensive statewide data collection effort to spur public reporting of cost and quality across the spectrum, including doctors, hospitals, other facilities, other licensed caregivers, managed care and more.
California Transparency Bill Sent to Senate
More from CaliforniaMore posts in California »
- Cal Hospital Compare Releases Fourth Patient Safety Honor Roll
- New CHCF Survey Show CA Residents Struggling with Medical Bills
- CHCF Release Quality Measures Focusing on Maternal & Children’s Health
- Report on California Health Insurance in 2021
- FAIR Health Launches Actionable Tools with Healthcare Cost Information for Older Adults and Family Caregivers