Hanh Kim Quach at the California Progress Report notes that AB 2967 passed the Assembly and has been sent to Senate. The bill would create the California Health Care Cost and Quality Transparency Committee and would begin a comprehensive statewide data collection effort to spur public reporting of cost and quality across the spectrum, including doctors, hospitals, other facilities, other licensed caregivers, managed care and more.
California Transparency Bill Sent to Senate
More from CaliforniaMore posts in California »
- Efforts to Assist Flow of Data in California’s Health Data Exchange
- 2022 Edition – California Health Insurers
- Release of Second Annual Blue Shield of California / Harris Poll on Experience of Health Care in California
- OPA Release 2021-2022 Edition Health Care Quality Report Cards for Medical Group Commercial and Medical Group – Medicare
- IHA California Regional Healthcare Cost & Quality Atlas Update Finds Better Quality, Lower Costs When Providers and Health Plans Share Financial Risk