The Sun Herald carries this press release from the American Health Care Association that softly agrees with Medicare’s latest plan to beef up the Nursing Home Compare site, but with additional cautions; of interest is the Association’s desire that CMS include patient satisfaction measures.
AHCA Responds to CMS Five Star Ranking System
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- New AHRQ MEPS Statistical Brief Finds Number of Americans Receiving Treatment for Osteoarthritis Decreased Significantly from 2016-2020
- Study Finds Underreporting of Quality Measures Leading to Data Inaccuracies on Nursing Home Care Compare Website
- Study Finds Black Patients had Longer Admissions for Sepsis, Respiratory Failure, Compared with White Patients
- The Leapfrog Group Releases 2023 Maternity Care Report
- New Prescription Drug Pricing transparency report released by Virginia Health Information