The Sun Herald carries this press release from the American Health Care Association that softly agrees with Medicare’s latest plan to beef up the Nursing Home Compare site, but with additional cautions; of interest is the Association’s desire that CMS include patient satisfaction measures.
AHCA Responds to CMS Five Star Ranking System
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CMS-1754-F Final Rule for Changes to Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1748-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1746-F: Final Rule for FY 2022 Skilled Nursing Facility Quality Reporting Program
- Report Finds Declining Volume in Pediatric, Maternal and Newborn Departments in U.S Health Systems, Uptake in Pediatric ICU Visits
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)