The Sun Herald carries this press release from the American Health Care Association that softly agrees with Medicare’s latest plan to beef up the Nursing Home Compare site, but with additional cautions; of interest is the Association’s desire that CMS include patient satisfaction measures.
AHCA Responds to CMS Five Star Ranking System
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- OPA Release 2021-2022 Edition Health Care Quality Report Cards for Medical Group Commercial and Medical Group – Medicare
- NASHP Hospital Cost Tool Gives Insight on Spend on Patient Care Services
- Consumer Health Ratings to Close After 16 Years
- Study Finds CMS Hospital Ratings Highly Sensitive to Methodological Choices in Calculation
- CMS Proposed Rule to Suppress Public Reporting of Key Measures of Preventable Hospital-Caused Harm