Health Data Management: HealthGrades.com is now providing prescription drug data in addition to hospital performance data. The metrics include frequency of prescription for specific drugs, as well as patients’ evaluations of efficacy and side effects. Consumers will also be able to view side-by-side comparisons of drugs within each class.
HealthGrades Adds Drug Data
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Study Finds Within Individual Health Systems Black and White Patients Received Different Opioid Doses
- Virginia Health Information’s Potentially Avoidable Emergency Department Visits
- Data to Drive Decisions: Efforts to Transform the Way Care Is Delivered and Paid for in Colorado: Medicare Reference Based Pricing and Data to Support Employer Alliances
- CMS-1752-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Long Term Care Hospital Quality Reporting Program
- WalletHub Study: 2021’s Best & Worst States for Health Care