Health Data Management: HealthGrades.com is now providing prescription drug data in addition to hospital performance data. The metrics include frequency of prescription for specific drugs, as well as patients’ evaluations of efficacy and side effects. Consumers will also be able to view side-by-side comparisons of drugs within each class.
HealthGrades Adds Drug Data
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- NASHP Hospital Cost Tool Gives Insight on Spend on Patient Care Services
- Consumer Health Ratings to Close After 16 Years
- Study Finds CMS Hospital Ratings Highly Sensitive to Methodological Choices in Calculation
- CMS Proposed Rule to Suppress Public Reporting of Key Measures of Preventable Hospital-Caused Harm
- Call for Hospitals to Make Radical Transparency Real and Accessible to Improve Patient Safety