Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ): has recently published the Resource Guide to AHRQ Child and Youth Health and Health Services Data, summarizing the Agency’s datasets and tools and
providing guidance for accessing and using them.
The dataset include:
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS).
- Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP)
- Nationwide Inpatient Sample (NIS).
- Kid’s Inpatient Database (KID).
- State Inpatient Databases (SID).
- Consumer Assessment of Health Providers and Systems (CAHPST).
Click here for more information: Resource Guide to AHRQ Child, Youth Health, and Health Service Data