The latest data update to the New York State Hospitals Profile Web site (hospitals.nyhealth.gov), which included updates to quality, inspection and maternity data, was published today.
Hospital quality measures reported are for time-period April 1, 2006, to March 31, 2007; except for the following measures:
- Pneumonia Patients Assessed and Given Influenza Vaccination: December 2006 through Feb 28 07
- Blood clot prevention treatment ordered – January 2007 through March 2007
- Blood clot prevention treatment received – January 2007 through March 2007
- PCI treatment received quickly – July 2006 – March 2007
This hospital quality data update also included 2 new Surgical Infection Prevention measures:
1) Blood clot prevention treatment ordered
2) Blood clot prevention treatment received
Also included in this data update were:
- Hospital surveillance data updated to report citations and complaints from January 1, 2005 through March 31, 2007, and enforcement actions from January 2002 through November 2007.
- Number of procedures performed from July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007.
- Maternity information to calendar year 2006 for upstate hospitals.
- Hospital and extension clinic and available services information.
- Hospital details, medical school affiliations and system affiliations.
Full list of all data updated is available at http://hospitals.nyhealth.gov/news.php