The program allows BCBS members to calculate costs for medical procedures, prescription drugs, office visits and dozens of other outpatient and hospital services. The program will not release data on charges levied by specific doctors.
BCBS in North Carolina Posts Cost Data Online
More from North CarolinaMore posts in North Carolina »
- North Carolina Moves Towards Greater Transparency in State Health Plan Data
- Research Collaborative Releases Major New Collection of North Carolina Health Care Spending Data
- North Carolina Moving From Traditional Fee-For-Service Model to Payment Based on Health Outcomes
- Status of Women in NC Health & Wellness Report Released
- BCBS NC Launches Price Shopping Tool