The California hospital quality site (CalHospitalCompare.org), which provides ratings for 210 California hospitals, now includes pneumonia mortality and key surgical infection prevention measures. Data on more than 50 other quality and consumer experience measures has been updated. Produced by the California Healthcare Foundation, the site, which allows users to compare hospitals in their area or get detailed reports on their local hospital, rates heart attack care and the quality of maternity care, among others. A Spanish-language version is to be introduced later this year.
California hospital quality site reports new mortality and infection measures
More from CaliforniaMore posts in California »
- Increased Transparency of Health Care Costs, Quality in California
- CHCF 2020 Edition — Quality of Care: Providers
- Cal Hospital Compare Announces 2019 Maternity and Patient Safety, Opioid Care Honor Rolls
- CHCF Release Report on Maternity Care in California
- Seventh Quarterly Release of Hospital Quality Transparency Dashboard