The California hospital quality site (CalHospitalCompare.org), which provides ratings for 210 California hospitals, now includes pneumonia mortality and key surgical infection prevention measures. Data on more than 50 other quality and consumer experience measures has been updated. Produced by the California Healthcare Foundation, the site, which allows users to compare hospitals in their area or get detailed reports on their local hospital, rates heart attack care and the quality of maternity care, among others. A Spanish-language version is to be introduced later this year.
California hospital quality site reports new mortality and infection measures
More from CaliforniaMore posts in California »
- New CA Legislation to Help Consumers Track Medical Costs Through Health Plan Updates
- No Surprise Corona Virus Testing Fees Under New Legislation in California
- Study Finds Surprise-Billing Laws May Have Impact on In-Network Contract Negotiations Between Payers and Providers
- CHCF Report Examines Access to Care in Medi-Cal Compared to Other Types of Health Insurance (2018)
- Study Finds After States Enacted Surprise-Billing Laws, Some Outpatient Service Prices Decreased