The California hospital quality site (CalHospitalCompare.org), which provides ratings for 210 California hospitals, now includes pneumonia mortality and key surgical infection prevention measures. Data on more than 50 other quality and consumer experience measures has been updated. Produced by the California Healthcare Foundation, the site, which allows users to compare hospitals in their area or get detailed reports on their local hospital, rates heart attack care and the quality of maternity care, among others. A Spanish-language version is to be introduced later this year.
California hospital quality site reports new mortality and infection measures
More from CaliforniaMore posts in California »
- OPA Release 2021-2022 Edition Health Care Quality Report Cards for Medical Group Commercial and Medical Group – Medicare
- IHA California Regional Healthcare Cost & Quality Atlas Update Finds Better Quality, Lower Costs When Providers and Health Plans Share Financial Risk
- Study Links Higher Primary Care Spending to Better Care Quality in California
- California to Limit Health Care Costs with Proposed New Office of Health Care Affordability
- California’s Physician Practice Landscape