New Jersey lawmakers are moving forward with a bill that would require New Jersey hospitals to make infection rates public and available online to the public. The bill (S147) requires hospitals to report information about patient infections to Department of Health & Human Services. This data would be available to consumers to faciliate comparisons online as the results would be posted on the health department Web site.
N.J. moves towards bill to post hospital-infection data
More from New JerseyMore posts in New Jersey »
- New Jersey Has Highest Average Allowed Amount for Complex COVID-19 Hospitalizations in State-by-State Analysis
- NJ Governor Signs Executive Order to Curb Health Care Cost Growth
- AHRQ Stats: Impact of the Onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Older Adult Hospitalizations
- Study Examines Arbitration Decisions over Out-of-Network Medical Bills Based on NJ Arbitration Cases
- New Jersey Consumer Healthcare Experience State Survey