As reported in KaiserNetwork.org today, “Reflections on Science, Judgment and Value in Evidence-Based Decision Making: A Conversation With David Eddy,” Health Affairs: In the Health Affairs Web exclusive, Sean Tunis, founder and director of the Center for Medical Technology Policy, and David Eddy, founder and medical director of Archimedes, discuss the appropriate use of evidence-based medicine in patient care and policymaking.
Health Policymakers Reflect on Cost in Evidence-Based Medicine
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns
- Calls for Medical Devices Registry in UK to Reduce Risk of Patient Harm
- Research Finds 4 in 10 patients Harmed by Medical Errors, Many Preventable, in Primary and Outpatient Settings