As reported in KaiserNetwork.org today, “Reflections on Science, Judgment and Value in Evidence-Based Decision Making: A Conversation With David Eddy,” Health Affairs: In the Health Affairs Web exclusive, Sean Tunis, founder and director of the Center for Medical Technology Policy, and David Eddy, founder and medical director of Archimedes, discuss the appropriate use of evidence-based medicine in patient care and policymaking.
Health Policymakers Reflect on Cost in Evidence-Based Medicine
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Rates of Adverse Events in Hospitalized Patients After Summer-Time Resident Changeover in the United States: Is There a July Effect?
- HCCI Report Finds Birthing People in the U.S. Pay Nearly $2,000 Out-of-Pocket to Have a Baby
- Healthgrades Announces 2022 State Hospitals Rankings List
- Fraser Institute: Annual Comparison of International Health Care Systems
- Report on Performance of Health Plans in Washington