As reported in KaiserNetwork.org today, “Reflections on Science, Judgment and Value in Evidence-Based Decision Making: A Conversation With David Eddy,” Health Affairs: In the Health Affairs Web exclusive, Sean Tunis, founder and director of the Center for Medical Technology Policy, and David Eddy, founder and medical director of Archimedes, discuss the appropriate use of evidence-based medicine in patient care and policymaking.
Health Policymakers Reflect on Cost in Evidence-Based Medicine
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Commonwealth Fund: Health Care in the U.S. Compared to Other High-Income Countries
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020