Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield has expanded its medical cost comparison tool to Ohio, Kentucky and all of Indiana. A previous blog on this site (4/30) outlined Anthem BCBS’s inital launch of their online comparison tool in Central Indiana as part of the push to provide consumers with price, quality information for medical care. Anthem BCBS will continue to expand its transparency tool pilot program to new markets, a move that reflects the growing consumer-directed healthcare trend.
Anthem BCBS continues its push to provide consumers with price, quality information for medical care.
More from IndianaMore posts in Indiana »
More from KentuckyMore posts in Kentucky »
More from OhioMore posts in Ohio »
- AHRQ Stats: Impact of the Onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Older Adult Hospitalizations
- Ohio Legislature Passes Legislation To Prevent Costly Surprise Medical Bills
- Report Finds Prices for Same Medical Procedures Vary Greatly Among Hospitals in Ohio
- Long Term Care Consumer Guide
- Your Health Matters Physician Care Practices Scorecard