Health Data Management reports on the availability of a Web site that faciliates comparison of HSA plans. Online health insurance seller Vimo Inc.’s Web site (Qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) Atlas) enables site visitors to comparison-shop for high-deductible health plans with health savings accounts for individual coverage, allowing the user to compare plans based on prices, premiums and product features.
Web site compares HSA plans
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- NQF Begins Accepting Public Comments to Review Quality Measures Used in Federal Programs
- Cancer Death Rates Among Black People Declined Over Time, Remains Higher Than Other Racial and Ethnic Groups
- U.S. News rates Senior Living Communities
- New FAIR Health Study Reports 76 Percent of Patients Diagnosed with Post-COVID Conditions Had Never Been Hospitalized for COVID-19
- HCCI Analysis Finds Price of Childbirth in the U.S. Tops $13,000 in 2020