Health Data Management reports on the availability of a Web site that faciliates comparison of HSA plans. Online health insurance seller Vimo Inc.’s Web site (Qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) Atlas) enables site visitors to comparison-shop for high-deductible health plans with health savings accounts for individual coverage, allowing the user to compare plans based on prices, premiums and product features.
Web site compares HSA plans
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CMS-1754-F Final Rule for Changes to Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1748-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1746-F: Final Rule for FY 2022 Skilled Nursing Facility Quality Reporting Program
- Report Finds Declining Volume in Pediatric, Maternal and Newborn Departments in U.S Health Systems, Uptake in Pediatric ICU Visits
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)