Health Data Management reports on the availability of a Web site that faciliates comparison of HSA plans. Online health insurance seller Vimo Inc.’s Web site (Qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) Atlas) enables site visitors to comparison-shop for high-deductible health plans with health savings accounts for individual coverage, allowing the user to compare plans based on prices, premiums and product features.
Web site compares HSA plans
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State