In this Interactive Consumer Guide to HMOs you will find easy-to-read tables comparing HMO performance and premiums, historical complaint data and tips on how to choose an HMO.
NYS HMO Guide Updated with 2005 Data
More from New YorkMore posts in New York »
- Report Finds Wide Variation in Prices for Childbirth Across and Within NYC Boroughs
- Study Finds Social Determinants Matter For Hospital Readmission Policy
- ClearHealthCosts Finds NY Health Insurers Requested Average 12% Rate Increases on Individual Plans for 2021
- Homeless Patients More Likely to be Readmitted to Hospital Within 30 days
- New bill Would Require NYC Dept of Health Maintain a Pediatric Emergency Rooms List