- WCHQ Hospital Report – Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality
- Wisconsin PricePoint – Wisconsin Hospital Association
- Wisconsin Health Plan Report Card – Wisconsin Department of Employee Trust Funds for state employees
- Wisconsin Consumer Information Report – Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- MyHealthWI Physician Rating – Wisconsin Health Information Organization
State legislation related to healthcare public reporting
- 153.05 Collection and dissemination of health care and related information: All Wisconsin hospital and surgery centers are required to submit inpatient and outpatient data to WHA Information Center (WHAIC) each quarter
- Wisconsin Health Cost Transparency Law, Act 146 (2011): Under this law, patients in Wisconsin have a right to information about charges, insurance payments and out-of-pocket costs for the most common types of care at hospitals and clinics.