- OK2SHARE Compare Hospitals – Oklahoma State Department of Health
- OK2Share Compare Nursing Homes – Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Oklahoma Focus on Excellence Nursing Home Ratings – Oklahoma Health Care Authority
- OK2SHARE Physician Search – Oklahoma State Department of Health
State legislation relating to healthcare public reporting
- SB 924 Oklahoma Health Care Cost Reduction and Transparency Act of 2016. The bill requires the Oklahoma State Department of Health to collect price and commercial payment information from hospitals and ambulatory surgical facilities, and to make this information available to the public on its website.
- Oklahoma Health Care Information System Act: stipulated the Division of Health Care Information within the State Department of Health has the responsibility for the development and operation of a method for collecting, processing and disseminating health care data including quality, expenditure and utilization data. A uniform set of data would be compiled to facilitate the ongoing analysis, comparison and evaluation of trends in the quality and delivery of health care services in this state for the purpose of effective health care planning by public and private entities and cost containment.